At Starr Electric, our mission is to provide customers with superior service in all areas of our business process and operations by maintaining an unwavering commitment to the highest quality service and performance.
Our goal is to continuously improve our processes and augment our status as one of the Southeast’s leading commercial/industrial electrical contracting companies with a long history of service excellence.
Established in 1928, Starr Electric is one of the largest and oldest commercial and industrial electrical contracting companies in the southeastern U.S., specializing in:
- Design-Build services for electrical systems with professional engineers on staff
- Pre-Construction consultation, estimation and project management
- Electrical new construction and renovation
- 24/7 commercial, industrial and residential service and repair
Headquarters and Office Locations
- Greensboro, N.C.
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Columbia, SC
- Asheville, NC - Hayes and Lunsford Office
- Greenville, SC - Hayes and Lunsford Office
Area Of Service
Starr Electric Company is proud to serve clients throughout the southeastern United States, including the following states:
View Our Locations »
- John D. Starr, Chief Executive Officer / Chairman / Treasurer
- Don J. Harrison, President
- Harley S. Garrison, Chief Operating Officer / Corporate Secretary
- Philip A. Campolo, Chief Financial Officer
- Dennis R. Norris, P.E., Executive Vice President / Director, Greensboro Division
- Jeff L. Whitten, Senior Vice President / General Manager, Charlotte Division
- Dan Thomas, Vice President / General Manager, Columbia Division
- James H. Cavaco, Vice President / General Manager, Raleigh Division
- David Evans, Vice President of Business Development
- Douglas Starr, Vice President Corporate Analyst